Re: OD or no OD,That is the question!!

From: Aurelio Lopez (alopez7458@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 21:25:33 EST

Actually David the '00 QC's do come with the tranny cooler. Climb under the truck, you'll
find two lines running from the tranny to the front of the truck. Follow them and you'll
find it along the front driver side of the truck.

Aurelio

DML profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/UwHhKURBBnMA6

_______________________________________________ Why pay for something you could get for free? NetZero provides FREE Internet Access and Email http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html