Now: TB gasket Was: Rough Idle after hard acceleration

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 02:25:26 EST

I just got back from buying all my "tune-up stuff". I got the TB gasket
from AutoZone. It's a Fel-Pro gasket. The package reads:
Dodge TK,. Jeep/Eagle V6, V8,
238, 318, 360 Eng, 1992-95
Cost: 0.99 cents
I'm would think they would have one for a 97 as well. Jay, if you can't
find one anywhere, I'd be glad to see if I can get you one and send it your
way.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95