keep buying Fords

From: Dan/Maryann Dudas (danmaryann@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 09:48:03 EST

By all means, keep buying Fords as a ford tec I could use a new =
boat,car, or truck. they keep plenty of food on my table by fixing fords =
F..k ups.Nothing against Fords, job securety as long as they keep making =
them I will be living well.

hell Ill even get you my employee discount..your own seat in our waiting =
room.. Hope u like soap operas!!! P S yes I have owned fords, plenty of =
them but I dont want to work on my own vehicle thats why I own two =
DODGES! Have a nice day see u soon..
even my service mananger owns a Dodge Ram...

------=_