Re: OD or no OD,That is the question!!

From: Aurelio Lopez (alopez7458@netzero.net)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 14:17:23 EST

I'm no Dak expert by any stretch of the imagination, I can only tell you what I see on my '00
QC w/ the HD Service pkg. There's a small grill between the fan assembly and the engine block,
on the bottom driver side of the truck, with lines leading to the tranny. Any other years you'd
probably know more then I.

Aurelio

--
DML profile: