Re: RE: Gearing Questions

From: WPG (wpgottes@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 15:04:24 EST

Dang Jeff, sounds like we are still thinking the same. I have been wondering
exactly what the differences were between the R/T suspension and a normal
one. I assumed just springs shocks, and swaybars. My sale fell through so I
am still driving the R/T but once it goes and I pickup a QC my first mod was
going to be a set of R/T wheels. I also would like the 1" drop that the R/T
suspension offers instead of a 2 or 3 inch drop. Anyhow, guess I have plenty
of time to plan.......

Anybody on here in the Bellevue WA area. I'm gonna be spending some time in
the area the next few months. Maybe we can get together for a beer of two..

Later

Paul