Re: RE: Gearing Questions

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 18:48:26 EST

Paul, to shorten the differences I think that the rear sway bar in the tire and
handling package is he same one on the r/t. I don't think there is any
difference other than the front springs, rear leafs, and shocks. If that's it
it's definitely a I can do. BTW, Hope you don't have to wait to long for he QC
since I know you really want it. I've heard from the service and body shop guys
at the dealer that they are planning on a QC R/t but I don't know if there's any
merit to it. Good luck though.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+