Viper Alarm, ATTN: Jon S.

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 23:21:44 EST

Jon, I deleted your last e-mail, so I don't have ur e-mail address.... but I
called the shop about the wrong alarm, and the guy (Jeff Chung) said to just
send it back and they'll send you the right one.

Basically, send it to the store's address and put it "To the c/o Jeff Chung"
and he should fix it for you. Sorry for the trouble. If you are really mad
about shipping charges or anything, there's probably a way for them to have
to pay for it, but I think it'd be easier/faster if you just took the
shipping charges (probably around 5 bucks) Sorry again.
-Dester