Robert Shaw 180 tstat/4.7L

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 11:35:28 EST

Wellllll.

Took out the Jet 180 tstat that didn't run 180 degrees(more like 192)
and installed the Robert Shaw. I guess a day off road in the Everglades
was enough for the pcm to figure out it was there, I wasn't paying much
attention, outside air was 78 with sunshine.

Anyway, started up this morning and what a difference. Very happy truck
running cooler. I guess it was worth 2 installs to get it right.

jc
00,cc,4X4,4.7,auto,3.92sg,Quickd air,Flowmaster,JetII