RE: Re: RE: RE: Dak dies after start up

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 20:27:27 EST

IAT = Intake Air Temp Sensor (Located on the intake manifold)
IAC = Intake Air Control Solenoid (aka: AIS, IAS)

They only trigger codes when they're either malfunctioning or REALLY dirty.
You can clean the IAC at every tune-up if you want...normally about 7500-10K
miles.

Hehehe, we have a new one...his name is Bush. ;)