Re: New v6 for the dak

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 22:10:37 EST

I believe I paid like 1600 for a longblock 3.9 for my 90 dak, when my
original died. Had a local GM guy do it. He was pretty cool. First one he
got had a crack in it, put it in and all the anti freeze came running out!
Second one was fine. Drove it off and on for about 8 mos before I traded it
in on my new dak.. got 2500 for it! Which means I really only got 900bux!

Anyways, it was a rebuilt, not a junkyard motor.... we couldn't find one and
he got mine for about 1200. I could be wrong on these prices, been awhile.

Don't know if this has anything to do with what you all are talking about,
but I haven't posted in awhile and I am reallly bored right now =]

         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]