injector probs

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 02:05:46 EST

Welllllll last night I reinstalled the 24# injectors, having taken them out
last week b/c they were throwing a Code 27.

The truck ran like a CHAMP last night and all day today. I even got her to
lay a parrallel set of 20' rubber from a 20mph roll =) Went to work, left
work, stopped by a buddy's house, we went out and came back. Then when I
left his place she threw a nasty ol MIL again. So what gives? I know other
people are running 24#ers, so I don't *think* the computer would be freaking
out.

BTW, FMS designates the 24# w/ a light blue color, correct?
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto