Re: injector probs

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 10:39:43 EST

Hey...Bob....you reminided me of something I learned from the S/C install on
Richard Pyburn's truck.

The 95 and older Daks use a slightly difference injector in reference to
impedance. They 24# FMS Injectors works on Richards truck but Jon...check on
yours to see if the actual numbers are close to within factory tolerance.

- Bernd