RE: Re: 9.25 rear assembly ordered from Mopar..

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 10:22:31 EST

Steven, thats a 26" tire, on 3000 lbs car, with that much HP, and that kinda clutch dump, you'd be generating alot of tire spin on a BFG radial, or any steet tire for that matter. Put a set of these Hoosier slicks on there, then re-apply the 5 grand clutch dump, hee heee, WAMMMOOOOOOO, something will give, hopefully the clutch will slip, if it holds it, and given 130 launches I have done at the strip , more than likely you'll break-it ;)

I've argued with these guys, they ain't listening. I'm gonna file a complaint at the corporate level, but I don't excpect to get anywhere with these folks.

Matt Y2K-HEMI