Re: someone f***ed with my truck!!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 23:31:12 EST

Tonight at the food store,some F*%khead banged his door into my Dak.I
said,"Hey,be careful there dude"..the punk was like 18(i'm 44).He told me
"F$^@ you old man",and went into the store.

I carry a hypodermic syringe in my dak with "lock-thaw".I squirted out the
lock-thaw,filled it with the juice of a lemon,and shot it into his
key openings,then filled his air valves for his tires with the juice,so the
little prick cant put air into his tires ;)

Ohh yes,the temp tonight is 7 degrees above :)

And just for good measure,super glued his wiper blades to his windshield..

What was this guy driving??...A ferd exploder
Yes'm,revenge is sweet!!!

Bahahahahahahahaahaha

This one's for you Bernd ol'e buddy,and anyone else who has been
"Victimized" lately
>From: "mike d." <miggitymike@fast4x4.net>
>To: "indyram" <indyram@egroups.com>, "minitrucks" <minitrucks@egroups.com>,
> "DML" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: someone f***ed with my truck!!
>Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:11:54 -0500
>
>Dammit!!!
>
>My band was playing Mitty's last night and some assmaster thought it would
>be funny to unsnap my entire bedcover and pour Soda all over my truck.
>Looks
>great on my new black paint....
>AND it's too cold to wash it!!! Went out and sprayed it with the hose...
>gonna' have to suck it up and wash it by hand tomorrow...
>
>*&%$!!!!
>
>-miggity
>
>PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
>miggitymike@fast4x4.net
>http://surf.to.Project13s
>
>"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
>straight to the frame"

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"DODGE DAKOTA QUAD CAB RULES"