Possible ISP Dakota R/T sighting!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 15:59:38 EST

Was at a gas station in Seymour, Indiana earlier this
afternoon and saw what I beleive is the Indiana State
Police's new chase vehicle. It was a solid black
Dakota Club Cab R/T with deep tinted windows. Had
three aerials besides the radio on it. The Trooper
was getting in it when I arrived. Didn't get to talk
to him though. It was bound to happen eventually to
us wayward souls with the heavy right foot! Just
though everyone would like to know.