Re: Possible ISP Dakota R/T sighting!

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 00:58:07 EST

Exciting stuff! Just for sport I sent the following to the ISP...

Hello, I was reading some email today that the ISP may have at leastone new
Dodge Dakota pickup truck in the fleet. Is this correct?
If this is correct, can you share any details - how many, what motor,etc.
How about a picture?
Any info is appreciated. I am just a Dodge fan in Georgia andthought I
would check at the top!
Thank you,
Cal Hyer

name: Cal Hyer