Re: Any DML's in the Indiana area ATTN: Andy Levy

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 08:27:28 EST

On the Sony MVC-CD1000. I highly recommend this
camera. It's well worth the price. You can reuse
each CD-R if you want, but, at about $4 per disc, why
bother. This works out to about $0.03 per photo.
Think about it. Most digital cameras only allow about
15 to 40 photo's per floppy, smart card, media card or
memory stick. Some of these cost in the $30 to $40
range per card. I researched for about six months
before i bought this camera. I have since retired my
Pentax K1000, Canon AE-1 and my Nikon. With the wide
range of photography programs out there now; you can
cheaply get the best quality out of any subject image
that you capture. For regular email photos, you can
put up to 1040 images on one CD-R. Take your pick.
When you think about it; $1200 is a small price to pay
for very good quality. You won't be disappointed!