UPDATE: ISP DAKOTA

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 08:40:12 EST

I talked with a friend this morning. He told me that
this particular Dakota might be a test vehicle or a
personnal vehicle. They do use a wide variety of
vehicles for speed traps. Anything from sports cars
to minivans. As far as knowing what is currently
being used, he was non-committal. So when I'm on the
Interstate next time and a black Dak comes up behind
me, then I will know. I'll happily pay a ticket to
get a good look at this Dak! Unless, I happen to see
it stopped somewhere else.