Re: late season test-n-tune @ Cecil pays off

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 22:20:08 EST

Thanks Matt. You're right, I agree, a run that totally hooks, in general,
will have a lower resulting 1/4 mi. trap speed when compared to a run with
wheelspin on average. But, does it make sense that my 1/8 mi. MPHs picked up
what my 1/4 MPH trap speed lost? The 1.89 60' is my best for the truck. It
would be neat at times to have a 5-spd, but how long would my 9.25'' rear
stay in one piece? It would be too tempting to always dump the clutch at 3000
or so RPMs :)
Shane