RE: Mercedes-Benz 4.7l V8????

From: Batman (batphreak@whatthefuck.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 16:28:36 EST

That engine absolutely is a Dodge design. There is no way it's a MB design because there simply wasn't enough time between the merger and that engine's introduction in the Grand Cherokee for MB to design an engine. In case no one read it before I could repost some of my other back up on this from the editor at car-truck buzz.

"OLZNUT@webtv.net (Ed Halterman)" said:

Funny, when I was checking out the QC, the salesman told me about the
"New MB V-8 in the Dakota" Funny, I thought the 4.7 was a Dodge design
all the way!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts