Re: Mercedes-Benz 4.7l V8????

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 16:00:22 EST

I'm not comparing truck mileage to car mileage. In fact I'm pleasantly
surprised at the mileage my 4.7L gets, it's about the same as my 10yr old
2.4L Nissan got. Back to the subject, I still care about the difference
between a 20mpg truck and a 13mpg truck. Almost everyone cares, you
included, or else we all be in 360's.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at