Re: Mercedes-Benz 4.7l V8????

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 03:24:48 EST

>>. Back to the subject, I still care about the difference
between a 20mpg truck and a 13mpg truck. Almost everyone cares, you
included, or else we all be in 360's.<<

it may seem that way, but I really don't care =) that's why I'm building a
400hp 360 to drop in my Dak. MPG not an object =)
My Rabbit is my daily, and it used to get 51mpg... now it gets 36 cuz' it's
dying (sniff sniff). I'll probably sell it and get a turbo shadow once the
truck is done... I don't care about gas mileage, I have bigger bills to
worry about.... like tranny rebuilds =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"