Trans Questions

From: Nopetrol@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 21:53:59 EST

  Ok, guys. The Dak has the trans coming out of it in the morning, and I
would like some tips. What do I want to have done to it while it's? I have a
very reliable fiend thats been doing trannys and race work for years, so I
can get done what ever I need. The truck is a '92 CC, 5.2 Dak, I would like
to see 12's from it. It's still a one legger, soon to change with 3.90's(?).
I will likely put a new cam in it when it's time to do the motor,
so..................What's everyone like on the converter for a reasonable
daily driver? Any input is appreciated, thanks.