RE: Build date from VIN?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 12:37:50 EST

I'll bet they have a ton of information about your truck from the sequence
number. You can't see it but Chrysler can. For example, with your sequence
number they can go back to their database and get your key number and punch
a key for your truck.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile