Re: Mercedes-Benz 4.7l V8????

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 20:53:19 EST

Actually, it might very well work out real nice.I see R/T's towing loads
they're "not rated for" all the time.Belive me, it sure is nice to see a R/T
pulling a nice old mopar and handling it with ease.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html