WAS:Austin,TX NOW Dumb Snow Drivers

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 23:43:16 EST

HA...I moved from Nashville to Syracuse, NY. Thanks to my Uncle I've been able to drive safely in any of the weather I've encounter in the years I've had my own truck. I thought maybe up north more people would know how to drive on ice and slush and snow. WRONG!! At least in TN the idiots get off the road. Here
everyone is out and about like normal, only slowing down if the snow plows get in their way. I've pulled three cars in 2 weeks!!!

I got stuck on 481 tonight coming home from work because some bozos got in a wreck at a busy exit ramp. Another goober was following too closely to the pack and swerved into the ditch to miss the mile long line-causing a second accident. Tripled the time it takes me to get home GRRRRRR!!!!! I'm really worried
about when Mother Nature gets serious about dumping snow up here. Andy'll back me up here, it's not that bad out in Syracuse today.

I'm in a pissy mood. Sorry to vent :)

Mike S.
93 Dak 2 wheel drive and yet to find it's way into a ditch in the 3 years I've had it.