RE: What's going on with DC?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 10:24:42 EST

Under the DC QC letter I received, I returned it and giving cudo for my deal
ship but told them I am not returning to purchase another vehicle from DC
unless Schrempp and moron Chrysler chief are removed. Explained my
motivation that maybe it is time to return back to Ford.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC