RE: Line-X Bedliner Material vs Splashguards??

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 11:27:18 EST

I've heard of that for people that drive through lots of crud all the time.
Someone on the list here had their grill and brush guard coated with it as
well. Line-X is really strong stuff and will work well under extreme
conditions. I had asked Line-X about it when I had my bed done and the only
caution they gave me was that mud and dirt get into the pores (the surface
is not smooth) and it's hell to clean it out of there.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile