RE: Re: RE: More bad news from Deutchland

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 12:48:56 EST

Left a serious long letter on firing Schrempp and Deitzch (spelling?) to
restoring Chrysler back to a team member. Explained that not only the
employees are disgusted but the owners also. If Dodge dies as a brand, I
will be selling my vehicles and buying a Ferd 'L' and Chevy C6. Since I am
baby boomer, which MB expects to purchase there line of cars, I explained
there line of cars are too far conservative for my taste, over price, and
completely boring.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA