Re: Re: Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Brent Barts (brentbarts@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 15:42:43 EST

Just thinking about a dak vs. a fullsize truck makes me wonder. The r/t has
a 360 and the other truck i'm sure has about the same. But-the ford has to
wiegh A LOT more then the dak so what gives here?
Brent
01 dak cc V8 4X
bilstiens
rhino liner
tint
clfford alarm
and 300 less miles than what it had last night thanks to the alarm
installer!