Re: ET Improvements

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 07:57:24 EST

>>I am looking into which bed cover I am going to buy and am wondering if
anyone has done before and after test at the strip? I have heard of gains of
2mph in the 1/4 but didn't get the ET gains. Thanks alot guys.<<

lets see... I picked up NOTHING at the strip... and they don't save you any
gas either =) Any ET improvements you might have had are negated by the
weight of the cover. Don't buy into the "saves gas" and "lower ET's"
thing... did nothing for me.

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"