Re: r/t versus lightning?

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 13:12:35 EST

Ron,

Well, when the new Lightnings came along, the got their websites. On these
websites, they had a favorite target of humor, that target was a Dakota 5.9
R/T. It was called a joke, an embarrassment to the R/T nameplate, etc. They
said that no R/T would EVER take on of their Lightnings..... Well, some ole
R;/Ts boys decided to go over there and dispute this. When they told them
Lightnin' boys they could run with Lightnin's with their mods, them
Lightnin' boys called em liars, losers, and embarrassments to Sport Trucks.
This here lil squabble escalated into the war we see here today. Now, us
R/Ts thinkin' is, we didn't a start it, but we sure is gunna finish it! Ya
see, though it may sound unbelievable, these here Lightnin' boys got
everybody thinkin' all R/Ts are pigs and none are as fast as them there
Lightnin's. This just ain't true. And this is what we aimin' to prove, and
we also aimin' to get the respect and position we deserve as one of them
there Sport trucks, and a High performance vehicle. Even if'n by some
miracle we lose, if we can make a good show, it could go a long way to
helpin' us gain the respect we deserve! That help ya understand some Ron?

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Yes, that was typed in my native dialect with native ebonics., :)