Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 16:06:03 EST

I didn't start this thread or any other. It started with
a smart remark from our "good buddy" Ted O.

  Ryan, What remark was that ? Don't accuse me of anything if you can't post it,,Your full of half truths, making statements with no data behind it...I don't start $hit but I can finish it..you should know that by now. I only respond to crap,, I dont start it,so if you come in the middle of something, you need to see why its there.Not just start mouthing off !!!
          Your "buddy", Ted O