Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 16:24:17 EST

How come I've gotten about 50 some dml emails with Ryans name on it today,
seems like Ryan's the one that keeps running his mouth, with nothing to back
it up. I've seen maybe a handlefull from Ted, mostly defending himself.
DAKOTA R/Ts are definitely on subject here, and on my menu :) All I keep
hearing from Ryan is how his RT is gonna beat up on some LTs. Well Ryan since
you're to embarrased to tell everyone how slow your truck is, why do you
insist on dreaming so much, and clogging this list up?? Put up (your ET's)
or Shut the F#ck up.

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5 spd
14.23 @ 94.49

In a message dated Fri, 15 Dec 2000 3:57:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Ryan