Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 16:24:23 EST

OK, geez, I'll stop attacking the precious Lightning, forgot was on the
"Don't Mock Lightnings" list. You guys take this sh!t too seriously. if you
don't want to read don't. Delete ket isn't just for looks. OK, Lightning is
KING of Sport Trucks, OK? That good?

Thanks.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
It really is a good thing the RTML is private!