Re: Re:r/t versus lightning?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 18:43:46 EST

Being admonished by Uncle Ted not withstanding, this is the only observation I
can buy into. I don't care who makes the damn thing... A fine looking truck
is a fine looking truck and I've admired the few lightning's I've seen as much
as I have some sweet looking R/T's. Moreover, I don't mind the "mines faster
than yours banter" as long as we, ultimately, have some sort of shoot-out and
good spirited competition to back up the boasts! What bugs me is the childish
bickering that sort of thing seems to devolve into...

'nuf said by me.
Tom