Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 14:34:55 EST

Yeah, but think of the "upside." Like other 4duh owners, you get to pull
over to the side of the road, lift the hood and stare at that beautiful
engine compartment. Must be something to behold; see 4duh people doing
that all the time.

Richard in S/A

j/k, Ted. Don't have a coronary.

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000 02:36:09 EST TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com writes:

> WoW, thats a 2 day drive for me..Would like to be there, can't,
> remember
> I have a ford,I don't want to break down and be stranded somewhere
> that far
> away from home...heheheheh
>
> Ted O,, Black 00 "L"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!