Re: Re: Re: Just G-Tech'd my truck again NOW my Gtech experience

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 22:05:22 EST

OK, I am confused now... thought I read in the manual that it is an
accelorometer (or something like that) and that it relied on an accurate
weight entry to get an accurate measurement? hmmmmm so, I spent that
extra 30 seconds everytime I used it, putting in my weight, for nothing..
hmmmm weird. Too bad I still don't have it, or I would try again =] You
know, I would almost swear that it wouldn't let me get to the 1/4 thing
without putting it in. Keep in mind, it has been over a year since I used
it. And by no means am I calling anyone a liar.... but that is what I
remember.. Maybe I didn't have the Pro. Maybe I just haven't gotten to the
post that explains all this, since I have 102 more to go! hehe

oh well

         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]