Re: Dodge VS SVT Meet vital Info.

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 21:45:14 EST

In a message dated 12/17/00 11:24:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
firebird@kymtnnet.org writes:

<< Alright, this is a looooong post, but since this is from a proivate admin
 forum on a UBB, I had to copy and paste the entire thread. hope everyone can
 figure it out. BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST MESSAGE!!!

 Author Topic: R/T Vs. SVT Meet
 DaPurpleRT
 Administrator

 Sounds reasonable to me. I would ike to see two classes. One smackety-smack
class(read heads up) and one bracket class. The bracket will help guys who
don't have a lot of mods, yet want to come and our good drivers. Heads up
speaks for itself. I also STRONGLY feel that it should be limited to true
street trucks. My defn. is stock EFI,no tubbs,no big blocks,4 links,etc. The
truck must be based around its stock components. Any idiot can gut their
truck and swap a carbed big block in there and turn #s. I think that violates
the spirit of what we are trying to do here. Multiple power adders ok,slicks
ok.
Tom