Re: RE: plug in dak?...block warmer?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 16:49:42 EST

Matt,
  That sounds like like a pretty slick deal. I assume you put yours on your
dakota. What year dakota do you have? Got any pics of the heat/pump
itself, or where you mounted yours? Where did you purchase yours at? I
think this would be a much easier install than having to remove a freeze
plug, although I really don't know what's involved with removing a freeze
plug to begin with. Anyway, let me know any of the details on this
thing....I might end up buying one soon.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/