Re: AHHH!,I finally got on my truck a little!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 08:04:51 EST

I had a '91....which saw MANY 1/4 miles runs, many off road trips...and
plenty of power shifts...and i got 256,500 miles out of mine. And it was
stick. I replaced nothing major...just the norm.... oh ya..only a V6, but a
potent V6.... Take what you what from it...
Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com