Re: AHHH!,I finally got on my truck a little!

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 08:07:55 EST

WILL !!!, Come on man, you did'nt even get into the power at 3900, bring that
thing up to 4900, hold on tight !! ;) Put it this way, I've dumped the
clutch a many a time with slicks at 3500 !!, yea, it did finally break, but
after 130+ times, bawa haa haa.
The 4.7 will pull over 200 rwhp from 4000 to 5000. Believe me, you ain't
gonna hurt it, no way.
Mine has seen 4500 rpms everyday for the past year!

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5 spd
14.23 @ 94.49

In a message dated Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:05:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Will