Spank that Chevy!

From: rsuter@bizfon.com
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 15:27:29 EST

Ok, I must admit that while reading some of the SPANK stories, I think, "how
juvenile". I won't be able to think that anymore. At lunchtime I was lined up
beside a regular cab Chevy Z71. He was in the right lane that merged onto the
highway some 100-200 yards away, I was in the left lane that went straight
continuing on the secondary road. The thought crossed my mind that he'd try to
boot it in order to get in front of me before the exit, crossing a solid line in
the process, but then I dismissed it. That is, I dismissed it right up until I
heard that Chevy motor screaming for dear life beside me as we pulled away from
the light. With thoughts of DML in my head and subject lines like "Spank, Spank,
Spank" running thru my brain, I floored the 5.2l when the 99's grille was about
even with the Chevy's rear quarter. The Intense blue CC launched forward as it
does from mid range RPMs on up and very respectably trounced the Chevy leaving
him at the Dak's rear quarter at the lane merge. The Chevy driver waved from his
new position *behind* the Dak. "The thrill of Victory, the agony of defeat!".