Re: Spank that Chevy!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 08:45:45 EST

I fully agree. My wife says that I am an "assertive" driver, not an
aggressive driver. I would not have let that chabby idiot do that to me,
either as long as conditions permitted. Good move RS!

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:17:12 -0500 Terry Herrin <therrin@isaac.net>
writes:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:33:19 EST, Hemipower@aol.com wrote:
> >A spank is side by side racing. What you did are the things
> >that encourage "road rage."
>
> Um, no. You have it backwards. What that Chevy driver was doing
> encourages road rage. The Dakota driver was in the lane going
> straight ahead. The right lane wasn't there to allow another
> vehicle
> to pull up and then try to outrun the vehicle to the left to get
> out
> in front. People who do that tick me off. I have a truck powerful
> enough to do it myself, but I don't. When others try to do it to
> me,
> I show them their error in judgement. I'm not racing, I'm just
> accelerating in a manner my truck is capable of. How the vehicle
> on
> my right merges into my lane is his/her problem, not mine, I have
> the
> right of way.
>
> Terry Herrin
> 99 FR CC RT
> 14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
> Wilmington, NC
> Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
> http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.