Re: KEYED!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 08:50:14 EST

Robert:

Probably somebody who got wasted by a Dak and was paying you back for the
humiliation he suffered earlier. Hope you can get it properly repaired.
Remember to protect the exposed surfaces (clean and wax) while you have
to wait for repairs.

I feel your pain. It's happened to me, too, in a similar situation,
parked far from anyone. You know it was intentional.

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:12:59 -0500 "Robert Smith" <rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com>
writes:
> Sunuvabitch!!!!I celebrated the DAKSY's b'day & took the gf to a mall
> for
> some Xmas shopping & dinner on Sunday. Parked as far away from
> everyone else
> as I could, with the passenger side towards a median to prevent
> possible
> "bonehead driver" damage. Wouldn't ya know it, some pr*ck with
> nothing
> better to do keyed the DAKSY from the passenger door to the
> taillight!
>
> ^*^%(^(&^(%(%%@!
>
> $693.14 worth of gouges, right down to the base metal in some
> areas!
>
> #$%&^&&*))(#@!!
>
> God dammit! If I ever find the POS who was man (or woman) enuff to
> pick on
> my poor defenseless truck, I'll...
>
> &*^$*%#&%^$#@!!
>
> On the bright side I talked the body shop guy into shooting the
> VersaCap &
> leaving a black 3' x 3' Ram's head logo in the middle. Just gotta
> find
> outwhat the comprehensive deductable is...
>
> SHIT!!! What a lousy Xmas present (altho not as bad as what happened
> Alex...sigh)!
>

> Bob Smith
> 2K Dak SY CC Sport +
> 3.9l; V-6: 4X4