She's Running Real Good!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 03:14:53 EST

Man, traffic on the fwy was bad today, I got tiredd of following Ms.
Putsky in her Volvo s/w just crawling in traffic. What's this, hey, an
opening, floor it and go, it shifts into 1st and whhaaaaaah, wtf?? She's
spinning the wheels, see some smoke from the wheelwells for a sec,
shifts into 2nd, hooks, back into 1st, WHAM, I'm outta there!!! It felt
pretty good actually, after the fact when she started to spin, I had
someone barreling down on me and I couldn't go anywhere because of my
heavy right foot!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts