Re: DML Stickers - Attn. Bob Smith

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 06:26:07 EST

Well, 3rd Gen doesn't exist yet, so I wouldn't fret about it. LOL Don't fret
too much about en 1's unless they got alot of mods. They're packing a 351
Windsor. The 2nd Gens are more deadly, but by no means unbeatable. hey are
packing Ford's 5.4L V8 mated to an Eaton Supercharger. This combination is
not great and by far not very durable or reliable, but the time when they
manage to work together, this is a fierce truck, so tread carefully around
it. What are you packing?

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Taken out the only Gen 2 in town.