Re: Fast Idle on Dak 6 cyl

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 06:51:27 EST

I know what you're talking about. My '94 V-6 runs in
idle at 150 to 300 rpms. I don't know why.
Everything else is working properly. I thought that
my tach needed to adjusted, but this was not the case.
 I've got a friend that does mechanical work for
Sprint and Outlaw racers (all makes-but mainly Mopar).
 He put my Dak on his tester and it fluctuates between
150 - 300 rpms. So it's not the tach. I'm bewildered
over this. As well as everyone else. Maybe this is
unique to my Dak. Who knows.