Re:Fast Idle on Dak 6 cyl

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 08:30:51 EST

Tom & Cyndi,
   Sounds a bit high to me. The idle on my 2K V6 DAKSY has always been
between 600 & 700 (650?). Even in the winter up here in NY where it sounds
like we've got about the same temperatures as you (maybe a TAD warmer - 8
to12 degrees F), the idle stays around that same 650 range. Methinks you
gotta wait for our resident V6 guru, Bernd the Great to return from
California to give you more insight & any adjustment procedures. HTH.

Merry Xmas (anyway)

.

 Bob Smith
2K Dak SY CC Sport +