Subject: RE: Answer from Whipple for the 4.7

From: Jeff Crook (Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 14:15:24 EST

Steve St. L wrote
"Kenne Bell is a cheap Swedish twin root blower. Believe me, if you see the
cost on that item from the homeland of Sweden, if you make you cry to what
Kenne is charging.
The output is only 60hp for a 6psi. Not much for 5K worth of George
Washington paper. "

I reply
Steve I've posted and sent you my dyno results showing 80 hp gain AT THE REAR WHEELS
which is about ~~100 hp @ flywheel.. What is your bias against Kenne-Bell that you rag on it so bad?? When you finally get a S/C if ever), then you can debate as to which one is better, but for now , mine's on, running and KICKING ASS IN TAMPA FLA. and you're blowin' hot air on a message board.

Black 00 CC 4.7 auto 2wd 3.93 LSD gears
Largo, Fla ( near Tampa )
Kenne-Bell Supercharger 6 1/2 lbs boost
K & N filter, 180 thermostat, Autolite 3923 plugs
Mobil-1 Synth in engine, Amsoil Synth in Rear end
Fittipaldi "Tubolare" rims, Bridgestone Potena 255-50ZR17 tires
Hotchkis suspension, w/ Bilstein shocks
Reflexion Cowl-Induction hood, Street Scene grill and valence inserts (powder coated black)
Mopar fender flares,Tinted windows, Painted Pin-Stripes, Vent-Visors, Misc other visual stuff